Sour Patch Green Apple Smoothie
Another empty out the fridge winner! The lemon and granny smith green apple really punch up the tart, but we balanced out with a little honey. This reminds us of those little hard candies - Jolly Ranchers- green apple! But without the junk! This one is all health.
- 1/2 granny smith green apple- slices
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 medium size carrot- slices
- 1/3 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 lemon- juice and a few pieces of peel
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 4 ice cubes
- Add the water and lemon juice to blender. Follow with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend on high for about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!