Brain Boost Smoothie
Flaxseed is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Specifically, it’s high in a type of omega-3 called alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which has been strongly linked to brain health. Additionally, The MCTs in coconut oil break down into ketones, which can be used by brain cells for fuel.
- 100 g Vanilla Almond Blossom Reveri
- 145 g Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tsp/7.5g flax seeds
- ⅓ banana about 45g
- 22 g Vanilla whey protein powder
- 10 g Kale
- 5 g Virgin coconut oil
- 8g/1 tbsp Cocoa nibs
- 100g ice
- Add all ingredients to blender. Blend on high until well mixed
- Pour mixture in glass and enjoy!