Peach and Raspberry Smoothie with Homemade Granola
Heavenly combo of the last fresh peaches of the season, raspberries and homemade granola. You know you hit gold when no added sugars are needed and your smoothie has just the right amount of sweet, tart and spice! Amazing!
- 1 cup nut milk of choice
- 1 ripe large peach
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup homemade granola
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/4 cup coconut Kefir
- 1 scoop protein powder (we like Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Vanilla Protein) - Optional
- 3-4 ice cubes
Granola (make about 3 cups)
- 1 ½ cup old fashioned oats (gluten free, if desired)
- ¾ cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- ¾ cup pepitas
- 1 ½ tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
You can add in rasins, dried cranberry or chocolate chips. If using chocoalte chips add those in after done cooking.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Add liquid and kefir to blender, then fruit, then protein powder and granola. Blend for about 30 seconds, add ice. Blend for another 1-2 mintues until creamy. Enjoy!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients up to the chocolate chips. Make sure all the dry ingredients are evenly coated with the wet
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Granola should be golden brown when done
- Let cool.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Store in an airtight container for about a week