Purple Sweet Smoothie
This smoothie is sweet without having a ton of sugar! It's packed full of veggies with lots of fiber and antioxidants.
Makes 1 serving
- 1/2 cup purple sweet potato, baked and frozen
- 1/2 cup riced cauliflower, frozen*
- 1/4 banana*
- 1 handful fresh or frozen blueberries*
- 1 1/2 cup coconut + hemp milk
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder
- 3 tsp local organic wildflower honey
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Add all ingredients to blender and mix until smooth.
* If you're using frozen cauliflower rice, try to use fresh blueberries and banana. Inversely, if you're using frozen blueberries, try to use fresh riced cauliflower.