Pink Grapefruit Rita
Happy Cinco de Mayo! We love a good margarita, and this refreshing pink grapefruit mocktail Marg is amazing for today!
If you're like us, you love the refreshing qualities and the memories a good margarita brings... Try this alcohol-free spin on the classic!
Makes two drinks; Serving glass suggestion: Margarita!
- 4 oz fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 oz fresh-squeezed lime juice (~2 limes)
- 6 oz fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice (1 grapefruit)
- 3 oz sparkling water
- ½ tbsp Agave
- Salt, for rim (optional)
- Grapefruit wedges, for garnish
- Lime Wedges for garnish
- Mix orange juice, lime juice, grapefruit juice, sparkling water and agave well.
- Rub one of the used lime or grapefruit rinds around the rim of two glasses and dip in cocktail salt.
- Fill each glass with ice and pour in the margarita.