Overnight Oats Base
There are endless possibilities for add-ins and toppings for you to customize this fast and easy breakfast option to make it your own way every day!
- 1-2 cup organic, thick cut rolled oats (depends on desired level of consistency)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla coconut or almond milk
- ½ tbs chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened, plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbs hemp seeds
- 1 scoop of protein powder (optional)
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Add all ingredients to glass jar, such as a mason jar.
- Shake vigorously to mix.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
- Blueberries, almonds, honey, cocoa nibs, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, pecans
- Additional add-in options:
- Shredded carrots, pitted chopped date, walnuts (Carrot Cake)
- Chocolate protein powder or dark cocoa powder, peanut or almond butter (Peanut Butter Cup)
- Dark cherries (can be frozen), chocolate protein powder or dark cocoa powder, honey; blend together and then add in all other ingredients (Chocolate Covered Cherry)