Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Tired of cooking and can't come up with something to make for yourself (or the whole family) for breakfast? This recipe is super quick and easy! It's also a great way to get in an extra serving of veggies first thing in the morning to help kickstart your day!
- 1-2 cup organic, thick cut rolled oats (depends on desired level of consistency- we prefer it less thick so use 1 cup )
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla coconut or almond milk
- ½ tbs chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened, plain greek yogurt or non-dairy yogurt
- 1 tbs hemp seeds
- 1 scoop of protein powder (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 tbs allspice
- 1/8 cup shredded carrots
- Handful of raisins
- Handful of diced walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to glass jar, such as a mason jar.
- Shake vigorously to mix.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Use extra raisins, nuts, and greek yogurt with a dash of cinnamon or allspice when ready to serve!