Chocolate Chip Banana Overnight Oats
Chocolate chips give you just a little taste of decadence, but overall, it still feels nice and healthy!
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup (heaping) organic thick-cut rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon organic chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground golden flax meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 - 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons organic dark chocolate chips (vegan chocolate works too!)
- Mix all wet ingredients together in a pint-sized jar with a lid. Shake well.
- Add dry ingredients. Shake well.
- Add banana slices and dark chocolate chips. Shake well.
- Close jar with air-tight lid and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before eating.
- Mix & Enjoy!
Try topping with extra banana slices, more dark chocolate chips, & walnuts to get more of a "banana bread" flavor!