Raw Sweet Potato and Beet Spiral Salad with Pumpkin, Sunflower and Hemp Seeds
When creativity seems to have left you, the Spiralizer is sure to end all road blocks to jazzing up a meal. Inspiration from this one came from lunch time hunger, catching an article on Spiralized Potatoes and unused sweet potatoes and beets in the fridge!
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 small beet
- 1 tsp raw or roasted pumkin seeds
- 1 tsp raw or roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp organic olive oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp miso
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash sweet potato and beet
- Sprialize on the smallest blade- leaving the skin on
- Dressing: in a blender or with a hand whip belnd the oil, lemon juice, miso, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Place equal mounds of sweet potato and beet on plate.
- Top with seeds
- Drizzle dressing on top.
For a bit extra sweetness and about 2 tbsp of diced apple to each salad. Enjoy!